Tifosi Seek FC Sunglasses Stylish, Comfortable & Virtually Indestructible! Every detail of Tifosi sunglasses has the enthusiast in mind - including hydrophilic rubber ear & nose pieces, and remarkably tough Grilamid TR-90 frames that are practically indestructible! Tifosi Seek FC Sunglasses feature: Constructed with extremely durable Grilamid TR-90 frames Fototec lenses maintain perfect clarity in any light condition Hydrophilic adjustable temples are designed to increase grip when in contact with sweat Hydrophilic rubber resists aging and UV breakdown Adjustable temples allow for a customizable fit and increased wearing comfort Glare guard reflective lens coating reduces glare and decreases eye fatigue Polycarbonate Decentered Lens for optical clarity High impact resistance: flex instead of shattering upon impact 100% protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays Fits medium to large faces Includes microfiber cleaning bag Lifetime Limited Warranty Tifosi Seek FC Sunglasses... Enthusiastic Eyewear!
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Great for triathletes! And asians!
I'm an asian male triathlete. Very few pairs of sunglasses fit me, as I have a wide face, an almost non-existent nose bridge and high cheek bones. Oakley's Asian-fit sunglasses don't fit so well, neither. I'm also in need of sunglasses that don't have a rim on top. Rims obscure my vision when I'm tucked down in the aero position on my bike during a triathlon.
The Tifosi Seek FC works pretty darn well. The nose pieces are very adjustable, there's no rim on top, and they look snazzy when combined with biking tights.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
look cool, horrible wind protection
Get these if you want to look cool on your road bike, but don't mind the tearing up/extreme discomfort from the wind that is actually directed into your eye due to the shape of the lens
Also the legs go too far back, and interfere with the fuselage on most helmets.
Tifosi Seek FC
Work well and are very light. The arms are a little wide, so I actually have to put these on after strapping on my bike helmet. As for the wind, I didn't get any irritation from the wind, or maybe all my previous sunglasses have been bad and I'm used to it. I will say that I got the "FC" full coverage version which has lenses that dip down further than the regular Tifosi Seek. I love this for running and biking, the only downside that these, and other rimless glasses, have are that you can get a bit of sun coming in from the top of the lenses, but it is never enough to bother me and they breathe enough that fogging up while stopped hasn't been an issue.
Product Features :
- Fits small to large faces^Fits small to medium faces^Case Included^Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)^Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)^Fits small to large faces^Case Included^Case Included^Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)^Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
Rating : 3.5 out of 5.0
List Price : $49.95
No comments:
Post a Comment