The T-sight, modelled on the award winner, supernova, has been golf modified by meticulously designing the lens shape around the golfer's needs to achieve exactly what they expect out of necessary golf equipment, reliable sport eyewear. All the exclusive adidas eyewear fit features to customize the frame to the wearer's needs. 9 base Vision Advantage PC lenses for all day protection on the green.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Love them
I searched for a long time trying to find a pair of sunglasses that I didn't find to be distracting while playing golf. I tried numerous styles of Oakley's, as well as other brands, and then one day I came across these. The coverage is excellent, and I find there to be very little light coming in around the lens. Because of the one-piece lens design and the clear nose bridge, there isn't anything that distracts your field of vision either. I've worn them for two seasons now, dropped them several times, lost them once (luckily someone turned them in), and they just keep going strong. I've had no issues at all with the quality of the product, and I'm seriously considering buying a second pair to stash away just in case I lose them again. Like all sunglasses, you really should try a pair to see how they fit your face. Your results may be different than mine, but for me they are perfect. I just wish I would've found them first instead of wasting tons of cash following the Oakley...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
This is the 2nd pair of glasses of this type that have broken
The glasses are great because it allows you to insert optical inserts. However this is the 2nd time these glasses have broken near the frame. The glass breaks and thus it is irreparable. It is clearly a manufacturing default. Thus it is a waste of money.
Product Features :
- Case included
Rating : 3.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $155.00
No comments:
Post a Comment