Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dakine 16-Litre Ella Pack (Sheba, 15 x 12 x 5-Inch) On Sale

Dakine 16-Litre Ella Pack (Sheba, 15 x 12 x 5-Inch)
DaKine Women's HandBag
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great Bag
I received this bag way before it was scheduled to be here. The bag is a great size, not over big. It is a laptop bag, but I will not be using it for that. I wanted a nice bookbag for school (college)that didnt look like a regular bookbag. I do wish the laptop insert came out, but it really doesnt take that much space up. I also didnt want to carry a purse and this bag and there are enough pockets that will allow me to have just one bag. I ordered the houndstooth and I couldnt be more pleased with the way it looks and the inside colors are pretty and bright. I cant wait to put it to use after summer break.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Cute laptop purse
I wanted a cute, not-too-girly and light laptop bag. This one fits the bill perfectly. It is definitely feminine but not overly so for a 40-something year-old. Looks professional enough and unlike many other laptop bags is very, very light. Roomy, but I wish that there were a few pockets in the main compartment.
Great commuter bag
Bought this as a commuter bag. Use it everyday on my trip into the city and while I am there. Very sturdy. Wanted a Dakine bag because I also have a Dakine backpack. Always great quality that will last for years. I fit my lunch, 4 books and a folder, umbrella and wallet in the main compartment. Front pockets for keys, cell phone. End pockets for little extras. Only complaint is the front two twist locks on the pockets sometimes twist open by themselves. I keep and eye on them and it has only happened a few times in 2 months. Would buy again.
Dakine 16-Litre Ella Pack (Sheba, 15 x 12 x 5-Inch) Dakine 16-Litre Ella Pack (Sheba, 15 x 12 x 5-Inch)
Product Features :
  • Padded sleeve fits most 15" laptops
  • Zippered closure
  • Multiple exterior pockets
  • Nylon lining
  • Custom metal hardware

Rating : 4.3 out of 5.0
List Price : $65.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


No comments:

Post a Comment