Blending sleek looks with innovative function, this technical messenger sports a water-resistant outer and an ergonomic strap so you can haul your books back from campus minus the sore back. A huge, fleece-lined and padded laptop compartment safely harbors up to a 16.5-inch laptop, while Tarmaq under the front flap keeps water from getting inside. A padded foam back combines with super comfy, ergonomically designed straps for an incredible fit.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Incredible Bag and a MUST for Bikers!
I commute daily to the hospital where I work and having the perfect messenger bag was my priority for the past few months. I've tried anything from major names like Timbuk2 to smaller local brands like RhinoWear. However, this is the only bag that's been perfect to me in a few areas. The visibility was a major factor since I bike in the wee hours of the morning when the sun hasn't quite come up yet and I value safety over looks, since if you get hit and go to a hospital.. it's not going to matter if you went with the black bag or the neon bag at that point. So I opted for this yellow bag, which is very visible from far away and all the other Timbuk2 bags I had seemed more to appeal for aesthetics than this safety (though some have reflector tape, I must admit, that helps quite a bit).
Overall, the comfort was what sold me; this has the ONE feature that I have been craving, it's the three strap buckle system and basically locks the messenger bag in place on your back. I am a...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Descent enough
For the price its listed at it's more than i could ask for honestly. It has a lot of space, and can fit my large laptop and a bunch of large textbooks no problem.
The only issue I have is that the way the strap is designed means that I can only wear it slung over my left shoulder and can't switch it around to distribute the weight evenly the way I would usually do with other messenger bags.
great bag.
Great bag, plenty of space for my needs. Held up well in heavy rain and kept my things dry. Looks good and fits me very comfortably after adjustments. Laptop sleeve is just fine for my 10 inch tab and it has plenty of other sleeves and pockets for phone, stationary etc. Glad I bought this bag.
Product Features :
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
- Cross-body strap secures bag comfortably to your back
- Fits up to 16.5" laptop
- Internal organizer
- Tablet computer compatible
Rating : 4.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $79.00
No comments:
Post a Comment