Sunday, May 26, 2013

Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Nap Mat and Pillow Set Promo Offer

Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Nap Mat and Pillow Set
Pattern: Disney Tinkerbell Fairies. Genuine licensed merchandise; Machine washable. One slumber bag/nap mat. Size when opened: 54 x 24 in (60 x 137 cm). Width doubles up when fully opened. NOTE: This sleeping bag comes with bonus pillow and convenient carrying handle.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Cute but not made very well.
I thought this was cute and would be functional for my daughter to use at daycare. I knew it was going to be thin but the bottom is made poorly as well. I was not happy that the pillow part is not machine washable; it is spot clean only. When I got it I washed the bottom portion before she would use it and it already has a tear. I thought for the price I was getting a decent deal. Most places that sell sleep mats are much higher but now I wish I would have paid the extra money to have something made better.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Great
Bought this for my 4yr pre-schooler in september, still looks "new" used very day and 3 months later, it's worth the buy.
so sweet
We loved this item. Very colorful an cute. The pillow velcros to the blanket so no slipping away. The pillow does only have the shaped side on 1 side not 2 as shown in the pics. I did sw the seller & they were willing to take the return even thugh i used it but my daughter loved it so much we kept it. Still use it in the summer to lay on instead of in.
Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Nap Mat and Pillow Set
Product Features :
  • Pattern: Disney Tinkerbell Fairies
  • Note that this is a Nap Mat meant for indoor use. The top is thin material for light body covering.
  • Genuine licensed merchandise; Machine washable
  • One sleeping bag/nap mat for indoor napping. Size when closed: 54 x 24 in (60 x 137 cm). Width doubles up when opened
  • This sleeping bag/nap mat comes with bonus pillow and convenient carrying handle

Rating : 3.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $44.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


No comments:

Post a Comment